Thursday, February 16, 2023

Trail Log: 2-16-2023

Leah

 


  • Trail: Aguila - Sheep Ruins
  • Miles: 10.42
  • Riders: Self - Pattie - Mark
  • Horses: Leah - Lou Ellen - Ally 
  • Dogs: Hank and Groot


Mark and Pattie


Notes: Jack and Drifter both have the creeping crud. Snotty noses - coughing and a fever. The fever is gone and they are both on antibiotics for 10 days. Friends, Mark and Pattie, came south to spend February in Congress. This is the first chance I've had to ride with them and since my horses are out of commission they lent me one of their awesome mules. I rode Leah. I've ridden a mule once...but Annie wasn't exactly a riding mule. Riding Leah wasn't a whole lot different than riding Jack: narrow, good withers and sure footed as a mountain goat. She was a true pleasure to ride. 







No comments:

Post a Comment