Sunday, March 5, 2023

Trail Log: 3-2-2023

 

I didn't take a picture that day - so here's a picture of snow covered mountains west of my place. Don't see that very often. The snow is there 5 days later...crazy.


  • Trail: Aguila - State Land
  • Miles: 3
  • Riders: Self - Cheri P
  • Horses: Drifter - Sprout
  • Dogs: Hank - Groot and Slick


Notes: First time back in the saddle for about 3 weeks. About the time my horses got over the creeping crud...I got the even creepier crud. It was horrible and that's all I'll say about that...

Cheri offered to ride with me so I wasn't out on Drifter alone...especially since he's been laid off so long. He didn't miss a beat. It felt SO good to be out in the sun. This winter has been unusually cold and wet for this area and sunny days have been few and far between. 


Groot taking care of me after puking my guts out for 12 hours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment