Sunday, September 22, 2019

Trail Log: 9-16-2019









  • Trail: Succor Creek Canyon
  • Miles: 7.15
  • Ave MPH: 3.4
  • Max MPH: 15
  • Riders: Self - Jones - Dusty
  • Horses: Jack - Honor - Diesel
  • Dogs: Hank - Savannah - Dealer (Shade at camp)

I have no words just yet. Heartbroken - sad - lonely and more than a little scared that our radical, bad-ass dad is not here to rescue us from the evils of this world. I inherited your terrible sense of direction and your nose (thanks dad ;) ) and as God is my witness, I will watch over our family, as you did, to my last breath. 


I love you





2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie! Love reading about your adventures. Talked to Melody awhile back and she mentioned your blog. i knew i had to read it. I heard about your Dad. I'm very sorry and pray God's comfort and grace over you and your family.

    ReplyDelete