Sunday, October 13, 2019

Trail Log: 10-12-2019




  • Trail: Steck Park - Boat Ramp to Crazy Lady Creek
  • Miles: 6.88
  • Riders: Self
  • Horses: Jack and J'Lo
  • Dogs: Shade and Hank


Notes: Pretty day on the Snake. The Sumac is on fire with the fall coloring. Shade went the entire distance! It's a steep climb in and out. I was worried but kept checking on her. I swapped horses at Crazy Lady Creek and when I did - I dropped my phone. Climbed to the top of CLC before I realized it so had to go back for it. I really worried about Shade but she didn't want to wait for me at the top and hiked back with me. I figured she wouldn't be able to move this morning. She's stiff - but moving better than I expected and is still climbing the stairs to lay under my desk as I post this. I wish every month was October and dogs never grew old.


No comments:

Post a Comment