Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Trail Log: 12-10-2019

J-bird


  • Trail: Steck Park area
  • Miles: 1.34
  • Horses: J'Lo and Jack
  • Riders: Self
  • Dogs: Shade and Hank


Notes: Well, bummer - Jack is pretty gimpy. I just had their shoes pulled - I assume that's it...although he's never been tender before. Might be due to him walking on ice stilts on the WRT the other day. Maybe both. Praying it's just tender footed and temporary. Not use to my tough pony being laid up. :(

I rode J and ponied Jack  - he did ok on the really soft, mushy stuff. We cut it REALLY short. He didn't even want to unload out of the trailer. Gave him some butte and will lay him off until he's back to his sure footed self. Poor baby - you can tell it in his eyes he's sore.

These short rides are discouraging. Not a fan of winter. Think I'll go kick rocks and eat worms. :(


Sort footed pony



No comments:

Post a Comment