Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Trail Log: 11-1-2020

 

(L-R) Cindy - Marianne - Teri - Bev - Me


  • Trail: Crandals - Murphy - BLM
  • Miles: 10.52    
  • Riders: Self - Patty - Cindy
  • Horses: J'Lo/Jack - Swindle - Jimmy


Notes: Crandal's put on a Halloween party/spook shoot at their place in Murphy. I took up my LQ and ended up staying two nights. We had a team shoot Saturday. The format was more like the team ropers use. You draw a partner and combine your two times. The stages were bracketed - so the winners of the  match run against the winning team of the second bracket until you have two teams left. We needed four teams, so Bev and I got put on the same team twice. We ended up winning both 1st. and 2nd. place. Pretty sweet! 



Sunday morning, Patty and I rode in the desert behind Crandal's. That afternoon, I swapped horses and Cindy and I rode. Rob A. had emailed earlier that he and some friends would be riding out Wilson Creek/Hard Trigger on Monday. It's only 20 miles from Crandal's, so I spent another night with plans to ride Monday as well. 

Fabulous Halloween party with fabulous folks. 

1st place winners: Rosie the Riveter and Jackie Sparrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment