Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Trail Log: 11-2-2020


 

  • Trail: Wilson Creek - Hard Trigger
  • Miles: 8.34
  • Riders: Self - Rob
  • Horses: Jack - Tucker
  • Dogs: Hank

Notes: A full weekend of shooting and trail riding in the desert. Doesn't get much better. After spending the weekend at Crandal's for a Halloween party and Spook Shoot, I spent an extra night so I could meet Rob at Wilson Creek. Rob's friends, Terry and John, were a little late in arriving so Rob and I struck out on our own. Terry and John's horses outwalk ours anyway so it worked out well. We rode to Hard Trigger canyon and stopped to eat our lunches (that Rob generously provided since I didn't have much in the way of food on me). 

We saw a herd of 8 deer and a creepy amount of ravens. Not sure what was up with the ravens...maybe they were left over from Halloween? 

Rob and Tucker





No comments:

Post a Comment