Wednesday, May 5, 2021

CHANGES TO EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE


 Apparently - Google analytics is doing away with the email subscription portion of their feed burner service. This is the portion that sends you an email notifying you of new blog posts. 

I searched far and wide for a replacement. I settled on Feedio. I will be transitioning my blog subscribers over to Feedio by importing the active email subscribers into Feedio. 

The new post notifications will come from:

Feedio Email Subscription: Subscriptions@feedio.com 

The email will look something like this: 


The old service ends in July. However, I will remove the old Google analytics after I'm sure this new Feedio is working as expected. So far, all tests look positive. In the meantime - you will get two notifications to your inbox. 

I hope you continue to enjoy The Sagewriter Blog!


1 comment:

  1. This link to subscribe worked flawlessly for me. I will look for two emails notifications and let you know if I don't see both.

    ReplyDelete