Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Trail Log: 9-4-2021

  •  Trail: Cornucopia Highway
  • Miles: 9.27
  • Riders: Self - Jones - Dusty - Lee - Christine 
  • Horses: Jack - Drifter - Diesel - Rooster-Wilson - Shadow - Mystic 

Jones and Diesel

Notes: It was sure nice seeing my Idaho friends for the weekend! Jones, Dusty, Lee and Christine came up to ride, camp and go to the 100th anniversary of the Baker County Fair and Rodeo. Actually, I'm  not sure they call it the "Baker County" anything anymore. I remember there was always a dispute about the naming. Small town politics...gotta love 'em. 


There were too many of us to haul anywhere and nobody wanted to move their LQ's so we rode out from my property. I took them up toward Cornucopia and veered off at the road to Tunnel Creek. That evening, we all went to the rodeo; the highlight for me being the giant elephant ear fried bread. I foundered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment