Sunday, December 12, 2021

Trail Log: 12-11-2021

Me - Pete - Lynn


  •  Trail: Aguila - State Land
  • Miles: 7
  • Riders: Self - Pete and Lynn - Phil
  • Horses: Jack - Missy - Friday - Twister
  • Dogs: Hank


Notes: Pete and Lynn came over late morning and we shot and rode in my arena for a bit and then hit the trail. Later, Phil and I went on a short ride in the desert. That's one of the things I like about this area; you can jump on and ride straight out from my place without having to haul. You don't feel like you have to  get 15 to 20 miles in to make it worth it. Little irks me more than hauling 50 miles to ride 5. I wasn't feeling all that great after my second COVID shot Friday morning. Actually thought I might die. If my neighbor and the pharmacist hadn't warned me it could be rough I would have gladly paid somebody to shoot me in the back of the head. Not sure I'm tough enough to chance the booster. Anyway - we cut it short so I could get some rest and be up by 4:00 AM for the first CSJ buckle series at Ben Avery. 

Brought home the bacon at the 1st. CSJ buckle series! 




No comments:

Post a Comment