Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Trail Log: 2-7-2022

Teri - Woody


  •  Trail: Aguila - State Land - Tank behind Silver Bit
  • Miles: 4.5
  • Riders: Self  - Teri
  • Horses: Jack - Drifter part way - Woody


Notes: Spent the day helping Phil and Brian put up a tin ceiling in his new apartment. Boy is that a pain in the butt. If I get a house again some day I am most certainly not putting in a tin ceiling! Got done a little late but still time to get in a short ride with the extra hour of daylight. I started out ponying Drifter. I rode to Crandall's and Dan was riding in the arena. He said Teri was out in the desert. I left Drifter with Dan so I could make better time and catch Teri. Drifter wasn't too sure he wanted to pony with a horse besides Uncle Jack. Dan said it took about a half an hour and he was good with it. I caught up with Teri at the wash behind Silver Bit. 


Dan with Drifter on Bullseye



No comments:

Post a Comment