Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Trail Log: 2-9-2022

Teri - Donna - Cindy - Cheri

 

  • Trail: Aguila - State Land
  • Miles: 6.10
  • Riders: Self - Donna - Cindy - Cheri - Teri
  • Horses: Jack - Cat - Shorty - Sprout - Woody
  • Dogs: Hank - Wyatt


Notes: Donna is in town for a bit and wanted to come out, see my place and visit with the girls. I knew Donna from years ago when we cut hair together. Fast forward 30+ years later and she ends up being my realtor when I sold my Idaho property. Small world. 

We rode South of the power lines before looping back. Beautiful day in the mid to upper 70's. The nights are warming back up as well. The snakes won't be far behind! 

Headed home after a nice ride. I love being able to climb on my horse and ride out the back gate to endless wilderness. I will not grow tired of riding under the overhead entrance to my property. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment