Saturday, April 16, 2022

Trail Log: 4-10-2022


 

  • Trail: Ken's Lake - Red rock Trail - Moab Utah
  • Miles: 12
  • Riders: Self - Janine - Jessy - Janelle - Shelly - Kelly - Barb - Tracy - Lisa
  • Horses: Jack - Kiger - CC - Honor - have no idea the rest

Notes: Janine invited me meet up with her and a bunch of other gals for their annual all girls trip. I debated about going. I wasn't ready to leave Arizona. Although, Moab has been on my bucket list to ride. I decided to go for it. I thought about returning to Aquila after the trip but with diesel over five bucks a gallon - it wasn't worth the extra miles. 

I loaded up and headed to Moab from Aguila. A 9 hour drive. I arrived in Moab Saturday late afternoon. 

Sunday morning, we hauled to Ken's Lake and rode up Red Rock trail. Beautiful country. 

Moab is also hosting the annual Easter Jeep Safari. Over 5K jeeps are expected in the little town. Could get a bit crowded! 

(L-R) Jessy -Barb-Shelly - Lisa - Kelly -Tracy - Janine - Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment