Saturday, January 8, 2022

Trail Log: 1-8-2022


 

  • Trail: Aguila - State Land "The Loping Trail"
  • Miles: 5.42
  • Riders: Self - Dan - Teri - Cheri  - Blair
  • Horses: Jack - Bullseye - Toby - Up Town - Katch
  • Dogs: Hank - Wyatt - Olivia


Notes: How easily I drop everything I'm working on when somebody rides by an asked me to join them. Dan and Teri rode over while I was out moving trailers. I saddled Jack for a quick ride. We picked up Cheri and Blair who were headed out also. They have a trail they call "The loping Trail." It felt good not to be towing a little black punk and let Jack stretch out some. He doesn't really have a "lope" when it comes to running through the desert. He can eat up the miles. 

Tomorrow we head to Ben Avery for the second in the Molly Anderson Memorial Buckle Series. Hopefully we can pick up some speed and stay clean! It's also our maiden voyage in "Run Around Sue" - here's hoping she stays together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment