Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Trail Log: 11-7-2022



  •  Trail: Aguila - State Land
  • Miles: 4.03
  • Riders: Self
  • Horses: Jack 
  • Dogs: Groot


Notes: A quick ride after a stressful day. I opted to go solo so I could get out of a walk and let my horse run for awhile. 

On the way back, I reached down to get my phone and found the leather case was ripped open and no phone. It was close to dark. Thankfully, Jack backtracks pretty much his exact steps and we found it in the middle of the trail just before the sun set. 

Hank stayed behind because his back had been bothering him. He gets stove up once in a while. He is fine now and back to normal. 


I took a cool picture of the full moon since it was dark when I found my camera...but I deleted it so I'm posting a picture of this really yummy chicken I cooked instead. Actually, it's a Cornish game hen. Air Fryer Rotisserie is the bomb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment