Tuesday, February 13, 2024

1-26-2024

Phil holding Drifter whilst I go spelunking

 

  • Trail: Little Big Horn Peak - Tiger Wash
  • Miles: 4   
  • Riders: Self - Phil
  • Horses: Drifter - Twister
  • Dogs: Groot - Pearl


Notes: Short on miles but long on treasures! Hauled north up Eagle Eye road to Little Big Horn Peak Rd. and unloaded. Explored the area and found lots of treasures! A cool old wooden headboard I'm going to make into a sign - a rusty bucket and....(drum roll) a very cool fire ring! I probably pilfered somebody's heirloom they built 50 years ago for their annual family camp-out. I felt a little guilty...but not guilty enough to leave it behind. The thing is made out of concrete sections - each weighing over 100lbs. My penance for the wanton act of  theft is my back may never be the same. It was worth it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment