Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Trail Log: 1-18-2024

  • Trail: West 60 - Harquahala TH area to my house
  • Miles: 6
  • Riders: Self - Phil
  • Horses: Drifter - Twister
  • Dogs: Hank - Groot - Pearl


Notes: Boy, I am way behind of my trail logs. These are going to be short, sweet and likely not 100% accurate as I only have my photos to go by. 

We hauled West on 60 and put in at the edge of the Harquahala range - rode east on the powerline road to my property and went back in the Jeep to pick up Phil's truck/trailer. I stopped once to put Drifter's boots on him but he's outgrown them. He didn't really need them anyway - he has nice feet. We ran into Blair and Cheri out treasure hunting on their side-by-side. Cheri offered the dogs some water....Drifter drank most of it out of the little dog dish. Goofy horse. 





No comments:

Post a Comment