- Trail: The Hood - State Land - Aguila
- Miles: 7.25
- Riders: Self - Nina
- Horses: Jack - Drifter - Seattle
- Dogs: Groot - Harley - Pilot
Notes: A bunch a short little rides I am combining into one trail log. Just riding around the hood or out my back gate. Diesel prices are going to have to come down before I go anywhere that requires hauling.
I redid my flag pole by cutting a metal barrel in half and placing it around the base of the pole and filled it with sand. Hung a new flag and placed a solar light at the top. So far it's working pretty good.
I don't usually ride on the road but I could hear Mike on the grader so rode out to check it out. The county claims these are private roads out here so we have to maintain them ourselves. Until it's time to pay taxes and permit fees - then suddenly they are no longer private, but county roads. Mari-Crappy county at it's finest.
![]() |
| Mike L is on the grader fixing out road. |


No comments:
Post a Comment