Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Trail Log: 8-19-2020

 

Curious Cows checking out Shade


  • Trail: Bear Creek Rd - Geo Cache
  • Miles: 3
  • Riders: Self
  • Horses: J'Lo and Jack
  • Dogs: Shade and Hank


Notes: Short but sweet. Another one of those "had to go to town" so might as well make the best of it. Plus, I had placed a geo cache in the area a few months ago. Some geo-cacher's found it and logged it - and reminded me that I had forgotten to leave a log book. I rode J and ponied Jack. Both dogs went since I new we wouldn't be going that far. Shade did great. She caught scent of a bunny and took off after it like she was 5 instead of 12. She's lost her hearing - but her scent tracking is keen as ever. I left a log book - rode cross country a ways and headed back in to town to finish my errands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment