Saturday, December 5, 2020

Trail Log: 12-5-2020

  • Trail: Aguila AZ - State Land behind Crandall's
  • Miles: 5.02
  • Riders: Self - Cindy
  • Horses: Jack - Jimmy


Notes: Cindy and I rode behind their place towards the power line for a short ride. Jack was a bit lethargic...totally out of the norm for  him. I attribute it to the heat (lower 70's) and he hasn't lost any of his Idaho wholly mammoth coat. Little Jimmy Dicken's made up for it with his usual enthusiasm. Cindy  would check him up and shout: "Whoa....when I say whoa, I mean WHOA!" She didn't clock him over the head with her rifle or anything, but she made a great impersonation of Yosemite Sam! It cracked me up and now I can't get it out of my head. "Whoa mule! When I say WHOA, I MEAN WHOA!!"   





No comments:

Post a Comment