Sunday, March 15, 2020

Trail Log: 3-14-2020


  • Trail: Steck Park - Brownlee Res. Overlook
  • Miles: 5.3
  • Riders: Self - Jones
  • Horses: Jack - Raycine
  • Dogs: Hank


Notes: Jones drove down the hill to ride with me out Steck Park. The footing is great for this time of year. We cut it a little short due to Raycine being newly trimmed PLUS we wanted to get to Mann Creek before all the raspberry cream cheese chimichanga's were gone. We split the last one and didn't feel too guilty about not sharing with Dusty.

I forgot my camera and phone camera. Too focused on dressing in 18 layers of clothing - still in Arizona mode thinking I'm going to freeze my butt off back in Idaho. In reality - the weather has been really nice since I've been back. I was able to work my arena the first week back. The ground is better than it's ever been since putting it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment